Terms & Conditions for ‘Win a festival Hamper’ competition
Tuesday 16th June 2017
Terms & Conditions for ‘Win a Festival Hamper’ competition 16th May 2017
1. The Win a Festival Hamper competition runs on Facebook from Friday 19th May 2017 and entry will close on Friday 16th June 2017 at 12.00pm.
2. The competition will run on the Dales Festival of Food & Drink Facebook page.
3. To enter the competition, entrants must like the post and comment as to who they will be bringing with them to the Dales Festival of Food & Drink 2017 event (17th – 18th June 2016)
4. One winner will be chosen at random from all entrants, within 24 hours of the competition closing.
5. The winner will be contacted via Facebook within 7 days of the competition closing.
6. The winner will receive a selection of products from Exhibitors at the Dales Festival of Food & Drink.
7. Entries received through the Facebook page message system, or on shared posts will not be considered as valid – entries will only count on the original post on the Dales Festival Of Food & Drink Facebook page.
8. Competitions, promotions and prize draws are only open to residents of the UK mainland.
9. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
10. Members of The Leyburn & Mid-Wensleydale Partnership Ltd. may not enter.
11. The Leyburn & Mid-Wensleydale Partnership Ltd.’s decision is final. No correspondence can be entered into.
12. The winner will be notified via Facebook and will be asked to reply with their full name, email address, contact number and UK postal address. If the winner does not respond with the said contact details within 7 days then their prize will be forfeited and an alternative name will be drawn from the entries. The address supplied must be the winners correspondence/home address.
13. The prize will be available for collection on Sunday 18th June 2017 from 12:00pm – 4:00pm from the Dales Festival of Food & Drink Information Point located in Leyburn Market Square. Should the prize not be collected on this day then the prize will be available for collection from Sandersons & Co (shop), unit 4A, Harmby Road, Leyburn, North Yorkshire DL8 5QA by arrangement or between Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
14. The prize will remain available to the winner to collect for a period of 28 days after 18th June 2017. If the prize is not collected within 28 days, their prize will be forfeited and an alternative name will be drawn.
15. All entries become the property of The Leyburn & Mid-Wensleydale Partnership Ltd. The Leyburn & Mid-Wensleydale Partnership Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw this promotion, terminate the promotion or declare void any entry in the event of actual fraud in its sole opinion.
16. There is no cash alternative.
17. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion.
18. The Leyburn & Mid-Wensleydale Partnership Ltd. reserves the right to hold void, suspend or cancel the promotion at any time where it is reasonable to do so.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
20. By entering the competition, entrants agree to these terms and conditions. The Leyburn & Mid-Wensleydale Partnership Ltd. reserves the right to verify all entries and winners, and disqualify an entrant where they are found to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
21. We will not share personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
22. The competition is run by The Leyburn & Mid-Wensleydale Partnership Ltd. Of Thornborough Hall, Moor Road, Leyburn, North Yorkshire DL8 5AB.
23. Terms and conditions of this promotion are correct as of 16th May 2017.