Craft & Gift Exhibitors
1. Cari parker Independent Pheonix trader – Cards & Stationary items.
2. Uniquely Bling – Jewellery & Handbags
3. Keiths Kwirky clocks – Handmade clocks and other flat wood items
4. Silver Curlew Crafts – Handmade jewellery using beads, sea glass, wire and sterling silver.
Etched glass and crafty bits.
5. Hearts & Roses – Greeting cards, fairy doors & Soft toys.
6. Lubylu LTD – Handmade home fragrance.
7. Elves in the woods – Home & Giftware
8. Gem wishes – Handmade gemstone Jewellery.
9. Little Ditsy – Womens’ clothing, scarves, jewellery and handmade bags.
1. Quirkycows – Hand paintings of cows, original art, prints, mugs, coasters and much more.
2. Woollyback wool shop – Hand knitted baby wear and other items.
3. Woollyback sow & Sons – Personalised baby wear.
4. Fleurs Garden – Flower themed giftware & Fresh flowers.
5. MCB Ceramics – Wheel Thrown domestic stoneware pottery made in sunderland. All work is ovenproof as well as microwave and dish washer safe.
6. Little Alf – Books by Hannah Russell based on Little Alf the miniature Shetland. Hannah will also be book signing 1-2pm both days located in the Methodist Hall.
7. Dales Creations – Photography from around the Yorkshire Dales & Country homeware products.
8. Castle Hill Books shop – New books at a reduced price!
Leyburn has a host of food and gift shops, hotels, public houses and restaurants. Visit them and buy something special, have lunch, a snack or a cup of tea. Even better stay for the evening and enjoy the entertainment and hospitality.
The Dales have a tremendous reputation for making music so why not spend some time listening to 4 award winning Bands playing jazz, traditional band music, swing and popular tunes. We're pleased to have; Leyburn Band, Moobeams, Muker Silver Band and Elizabeth joing us over the weekend.